7.28.2009

Intro

Bonjour. Hola. Guten Tag. Hiya!

I play poker on Players Only Poker under the screen name FkCoolers. This is my blog.

How is this different from the thousands of other poker blogs out there? It probably isn't. What it will contain are interesting hands with my thought process, thoughts on different players I run into, thoughts on different hands I see played in tournaments, plus some random non-poker related shit in between.

What it won't contain are thinly veiled brag posts and/or bad beat stories because no one cares about your bad beat stories.

I won't pull any punches, either. If I sucked I'll say it. If you suck I'll say that, too. Chances are both of those are going to be true on many occasions.

That's it for now. Next time I write something it will contain substance.

No comments: