3.23.2010

The Nuts Is Overrated Before the River

I couldn't run good forever.

I'm getting killed in online poker. I'm down 7 buy-ins in the last two days because my customers are hitting every single draw on me.

But, dear readers, your old pal FkCoolers won't give up.

Usually I'll take a day or two off from poker when I run this poorly in order to balance out my life and ensure that some poor results at the tables aren't affecting me overall. If you end up pouring your entire self into anything, and it goes poorly, you're in for a bumpy road.

So my advice is this: balance, balance, balance. Find something you're good at and use it to offset the bad beats to lift your mood. For me it's kicking the crap out of zombies on easy mode playing Left 4 Dead 2.

You'd be surprised at what mowing down an entire hotel full of zombies with an axe can do to shake off 6 outers!

1 comment:

joxum said...

That's a good title!

Me personally, when I get beat like that - I just go sit in a corner and cry.

/j.