1.11.2010

$55 MTT Hand Results

Here is the way the rest of the hand played out.


Flop: T 5 4 rainbow


I bet 400 into 515 and get flatted


My initial thought process: His range of hands here is very narrow. There are several people to act behind on a somewhat coordinated board and he is not too worried about raising anyone out of the pot. 44, 55, and TT are the most likely candidates based on his MTT stats. He could have also flatted pre with AA but I would think he'd want to protect his hand against all the players behind him.


Turn: 4


I bet 800 into 1315 and he jams.


My thought process: My KK is beaten. Against a very solid player in the beginning stages I can't think of a single hand he plays this way that I beat unless he played QQ very strangely. And this I'm just hoping for.


I fold and he doesn't show but it was a +EV fold. I went on to cash in this event so all was not lost.

1 comment: