1.25.2010

Full Tilt Rush Poker

I have to commend Full Tilt on this one.

Horrid customer service aside their site is quickly becoming my favorite due to Rush Poker and tournament structure.

In case you still aren't familiar with Rush Poker you should head to the Full Tilt website to watch their short presentation.

Essentially it's hyper speed poker. You're dealt a hand and as soon as you fold you're warped to a new table just as a new hand is being dealt. You can single table hundreds of hands per hour this way.

Right now my strategy is to play a very LAGgy game compared to my usual TAG style of play just because of how many people are hitting the "quick fold" button. I also tend to defend my BB every time I am there just to counteract people trying to play this LAG style against me.

I'm hoping they continue to add bigger stakes the more I continue to play here as you can amass points quickly not too mention all the rakeback once can earn.

5 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

The RUSH games are aptly named -- lotsa fun.

joxum said...

...not to mention all the rake FT can earn...

/j.

FkCoolers said...

I agree. It's a lot of rake for Full Tilt to earn but for those of us with rakeback we will not see any difference save for larger payments.

baglife said...

FK,

So this format is a hyper-fast cash game only you get warped to another table every hand? What is the min/max buy-in/blinds?

And why do you feel this is more profitable then a standard ring on Tilt?

-bag

FkCoolers said...

Right now the min is $10 NL and the max is $100 NL. They've also recently added PLO up to $50 PLO and they also added cash game with antes.

I've been three tabling the $100 NL tables.

Honestly right now I think it's only more profitable in that you're seeing like 5X as many hands per hour.

I think Rush Poker is definitely meant to stay at low stakes. You need more metagame as you move up. Rush is all about playing your big hands and playing fundamentally solid poker.

Once called and I see a flop I'm playing very ABC because of how few players I see get out of line. But pre-flop I'm pretty damn aggro against late position raisers.