7.07.2010

Eric Aude Is A Funny Dude

From his blog:
I meet a few interesting characters like this chick who played Jan on the Brady Bunch movie, whose married, but keeps hinting that she wants me to perform oral sex on her, and I outlast 75 percent of the field. 3 tables left, I’ve a little over 38k when I’ve got KK. Finally, jesus christ, a fucking hand. Some clueless cockfuck makes it 6k. I call. I never go all in with this fucking hand. Nasa did a study a few years back on the affects of pocket Kings in Zero Gravity. They concluded a fucking ace will still come out on the flop. So I just call. Heads up, the flop is 555, he continuation bets 6k, i move all in, he instant calls with AK. Turns a Q, rivers a fucking 5. God Damn Poker man. That’s fucking normal. I’m going bowling.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

He never said if he went down on her or not, geeze.

baglife said...

"But it's still worth a shot. I'm living expense free for the next 8 months so I might put like $4500 online and take a legit shot and playing like a semi-pro and seeing how much I can build it."

That's awesome man. Please keep updated on your blog and keep us updated on how everything goes. That's a very nice chunk of change to give yourself a good shot at legit semi-pro.