7.28.2010

Update

I've been mostly playing on Absolute Poker lately, splitting my time between cash games of 50 NL 6 Max and MTT's $20 and below. The cash games have been profitable and I'm also getting 30% rakeback through raketherake.com

My ROI between SnG's and MTT's is somewhere around 50% right now. It should be much higher but I played a $50 MTT and $30 MTT and failed to cash in each and my volume is still quite low - under 40 games played. I've made a couple Final Tables in smaller MTT's but have not been able to get higher than 6th.

I felt like I played very bad in one of them and I took two brutal bad beats in the other one. With small fields and soft play I'm not worried at all about my future results there.

That's basically why I haven't posted much. I've been running decently and playing very well and I don't like to make semi-brag posts. I also don't like to make bad beat posts.

The plan now is to go back to Boston this weekend and get my PC to bring down to NJ. From there I'll buy a second monitor and get to work on a pro set up. I want HEM, Table Ninja, the second monitor, and a comfy chair.

I work until about 8 PM most days right now so I plan on being on more of a morning cash game schedule - waking up around 6 AM to play the donks and the tired and take their coin. MTT's will have to wait until Sundays but I'd also like to add Wednesday to that because Wednesday is the new Sunday.

That's it for now. I plan on writing a smallish strat post about playing MTT's according to stack size pretty soon.

Good luck on the tables.

No comments: