2.19.2010

Wow.

Last night I played in the $10 w/rebuys on the Cake nework.

I'm not one to grumble about bad beats, but the following chain of events is quite ridiculous. 60 get paid and I am 2nd in chips with about 45 remaining. I busted in 3 hands after this sequence. Bear in mind this is three consecutive hands which is the only reason I am posting it.

Hand 1: A guy shoves 11,000 chips UTG and it folds to me on the button. I have 59,500 in chips and snap call with KK. He has 44 and flops a 4.

Hand 2: MP raises 3X. I 3-bet with AsKs. He shoves and I snap call. He has AQ and rivers a Q. That was another 26,000 gone.

Hand 3: UTG min-raises. Someone in MP calls. I once again have AK (offsuit) and shove. UTG folds. MP calls with Ah9h and rivers a flush to eliminate me.

Some nights it just isn't meant to be.

1 comment:

joxum said...

yeah - what can you say, except "wow!".

/j.