6.28.2010

$$$ and Frustration

I might have to suck it up and put a lot more money online. Playing these large field $5 and $10 donkaments are brutal. I can maintain my concentration throughout but you need to get lucky in so many spots to make deep run and even then you can play for 6 hours to make $60. No thanks.

I'll probably ramp up the bankroll and stop playing everything below a $20 entry fee soon except for the $8 rebuy and $10 rebuy MTT's and a very select few MTT's such as the $11 2R1A which has excellent value and deep play.

There's also not much point in me grinding 50 nl and 100 nl cash which I can beat easily when I could just as well move more cash online and play 200 nl before moving back up to 400 nl and 600 nl where I used to play regularly. I'm sure the games are much harder than they were three years ago but as long as there are cards and computers in this world there will be fish.

And I will find them. Screw trading button 3-bets with regs - I'll be content playing the worst people in the world for the rest of my life.

No comments: