6.10.2010

This Is A Call

If there are any MTT players who read this blog I'd like to offer up a suggestion.

I'd like to create and maintain a small network of players to discuss hand histories, talk tournament strategy - basically create a braintrust so we can all combine our experience and knowledge to become better players.

I've always felt that one of my biggest setbacks is having zero poker friends. This was further reinforced when I started reading 2+2 and PocketFives.com and realized a lot of these people have mentors, coaches, etc.

So if anyone is interested feel free to reply to this post and we can go from there.

I'm not currently an AIM user but I can easily set up a screen name and start chatting about poker.

3 comments:

joxum said...

That's an excellent idea - I'd be happy to join, if possible!

I have:
Gtalk,
Skype
Windows Live
yahoo!
etc.

Or we could set up a closed forum on Google Group.

Whatever, I'm interested.

/j.

baglife said...

Good idea. I'd be down. I'm primarily on g-talk. I've been meaning to set up Skype since I know I will use it eventually.

-bag

FkCoolers said...

Life has me by the balls at the moment but I still plan on doing this.

I'll post my contact information on the blog once I've set up AIM and whatever else seems to be the best option.

Sounds like Skype is used by a lot of poker players.